Accelerating your Tourism Trade Investment
For the tourism industry, developing a product that is commissionable and easy to sell by trade partners is one of the keys to success in the industry. Tourism trade events are a great way to introduce your product to new prospective agents, and travel planners – but it is important to continually develop your product, and relationships to ensure that you are ahead of the game and relevant for the markets.
The Australian Tourism Exchange is the largest trade event for the tourism industry, and is lead by Tourism Australia. Through this online program and group coaching, you will be better prepared to be efficient throughout the sales process, to assist with delivering structured appointments that lead to contracts rather than discussion alone.
This course will cover the following key elements:
- Using your appointment time efficiently
- Effectively preparing a pitch, and delivering the key messages what the buyer wants to hear
- Packaging and collaboration with operators and destinations for the trade market
- Tools to build efficiencies for speedy follow ups
- Using your appointment insights effectively